Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wider Zeiss Lens on an M9
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:53:48 +0100

Geoff,

I'm also certain it's not hardware related - I've seen it on my shots,
both scanned and digital, particularly when parameters have been pushed
close to the limit in jpegs. I'm still a great fan of Zeiss (and
related, i.e. older Voigtl?nder and Rollei lenses)

In fact my favourite 135 is an older model Zeiss design from Voigtl?nder
before the brand moved to Rollei - their 4/135 is a fantastic - and very
light and compact - lens. You saw my other favourite on my 3003 in
Berlin, the 1.4/85mm.

Cheers
Douglas