Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 -- too fragile for the real world - or don't sweat while using it...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:22:40 +0100

My UK Passport warranty certificate states, in part:

"If, during the period of cover, any part of the equipment ceases to
function, or functions incorrectly, from whatever cause, including
accidental damage, it will be repaired by Leica Camera Ltd. free of charge."

OK, I sent the camera to Solms and not to Leica UK but it should not matter.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu