Subject: [Leica] Will be in Kabul, Afghanistan, for Christmas
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:48:19 +0500

Just to let you know, I am leaving Islamabad, for Peshawa on Tuesday,
December 22, then traveling by road to Kabul, on Wednesday.  Should be
an interesting trip.

I will live in Kabul, starting off a new situation, working with an
Afghan construction company, developing new housing, roads etc.

I will be meeting Wendy Thurman later in the week.  We're going to
compare notes.  Photos soon.

See you soon, subject to Internet availability.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Will be in Kabul, Afghanistan, for Christmas)