Subject: [Leica] the funniest Leica thread ever
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:18:28 -0500

> You ALL have GOT TO READ THIS THREAD.
> I have not laughed this hard in years.
>
> Do yourself a favour
> Give yourself the gift of laughter
>
> <http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/leica-m9-forum/106409-
> leica-m12-problems.html>
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george at imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com/blog
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist

If the M9 was just around the pike followed by the M10 with a the M12 just a
few years later it would be a lot funnier.
As the greatest humor comes from things the closest to the truth.

As this is Leica even digital Leica I don't think we're going to see a
string of consecutive M's to try to keep up with.
I think they will remain just about as conservative as ever.

The M9 will be followed in three years by the M11.
Four years later we'll see the M10.
5 years after than we'll se the M13B.
They M12 mysteriously skipped.

Mark William Rabiner