Subject: [Leica] The 2009 LUG Yearbook Begins! Instructions below.
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:30:16 -0600

You are welcome.  As I recall Blurb wants the color space to be srgb.  Also
jpg level 10 compression should give you best quality.  The Blurb images
look pretty good.  I try to do the cmyk conversions myself for press, but
whatever they do seems to work.

Best Regards,

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma