Subject: [Leica] Another Door Closed on Processing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:54:13 -0600

Jim,

It's been a while since I shot film, but I used to have the lab burn a CD to
use as a sort of contact sheet.  I think those were all at 72ppi, but were
large enough to allow resizing to 300ppi without resampling for, say, a 6x9"
print. Things may well have changed.

Best Regards,

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma