Subject: [Leica] Baking for Christmas
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:29:24 -0500

> Nathan,
>
> They are. But I am actually glad when this is over. I can not see any
> cookies
> anymore. I guess I ate to much. lol
>
> Baking and cooking is totally different. I would say in cooking you
> improvise
> more and you can change things. With baking you have to get it right from
> the
> beginning, or you are toast. No pun intended.;)
>

> Best,
> Rudy

My new years resolution is to learn baking.
I'm going to make  loaf of bread for new years eve.
And my first pie in mid January.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] A Prosperous and Peaceful New Year to All)
Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Baking for Christmas)