Subject: [Leica] CHRISTMAS GREETINGS 2009
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:22:49 +0000

Ted,

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family too. On this side of
the pond, I believe that Santa has already been to visit my children,
whilst they sleep. According to www.noradsanta.org, he will be
crossing the Atlantic to visit the children in Canada and North
America shortly.
Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK