Subject: [Leica] Kind of OT: scanner software test
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 06:19:06 +0100

Thanks everyone. In the end I scanned the 3 rolls using Epson Scan, for one
main reason: a lot more convenient. I cannot figure out how to make Vuescan
work in batch mode, whereas with Epson Scan I can load the film holders with
4 strips, make individual exposure adjustments for each frame if I so
desire, and then just let it rip.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain