Subject: [Leica] Christmas Eve
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:45:21 -0800

Sonny showed:

Subject: Christmas Eve
Two shots from Christmas Eve.http://www.sonc.com/midnight_mass_2009.htm
I don't know the child, but, that's what Eric looked like about eighteen
years ago.

Thursday night, he was home from college, singing with his
Mom.http://www.sonc.com/silent_night_holy_night.htm

Hi Sonny,
Absolutely beautiful simply because it's real light right in your eyes!

For the life of me I can not understand why anyone would use flash and a
Leica with it's glass particularly in this circumstance of mood! Is not the
beauty of the moment in your photographs as much the light as it enhances
the scene?

Then a person uses a "TWINKIE LIGHT!" And completely destroys the beauty of
the moment! If they ever understood the meaning of "Using the light you are
motivated by!"A pox on them and the flash!

Both wonderful moving images. Thank you for once again showing what light
and the moment is all about!
cheers,
ted