Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blinds
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:52:16 -0600

While the most vocal LUG members may favor "family, travel and street
photo's"
I'm sure many (there's around a thousand LUG members), like myself,
also appreciate other genres of well seen and recorded photographs.
You've presented some beautiful light images
around the age old theme "window"
made all the more interesting by the "blinds"

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com