Subject: [Leica] IMG: film stuff from the past couple of months
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:59:27 -0800

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Nathan <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:
> Thanks Richard. I am not going to stop using my M8, however, so perhaps I
> should learn to edit the exif data (or just strip it away...).

Nah, don't bother, just re-label them. Not like most people will
check. :-) (this is the LUG, so some people will...)

BD sometimes did that, calling his F2 shots from the Olympus shots
Noctilux shot :-)

and of course we have Kyle's Leica D100, D200, and now Leica D700. I
bet he will be using his Leica D3 soon :-)

> In the meantime, I have shot another 3 rolls of film this week and will
> probably shoot at least 3-4 more before my M8 returns from Solms.

It's in the shop? What for? good luck.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: