Subject: [Leica] Captions
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:29:16 -0600

I was a member of one of those long ago.  As I recall, there were points for
composition, points for a title with "punch" and points for something else I
have forgotten.  I never got any points for the title because they were
either "untitled" or something incredibly obvious, such as "Anasazi Ruins".
I don't know, maybe "Double Secret Anasazi Ruins" might have done it.

Best Regards,

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.kencarney.com