Subject: [Leica] LAST CALL FOR 2009 YEARBOOK!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:30:48 -0500

I'll be closing the book late Thursday night.  We're in the home stretch.

So far 84 have chosen to participate by submitting images.  For comparison,
our first book had about 60, and last year's had over 120.  As usual, there
are a great and interesting variety!  If you are on the fence, please
consider submitting.  There are very few requirements (and no judging of
images.)

Images must have been made this year (Jan 1 2009 to December 29, 2009)

Images can be made with any camera/film combination.

Images must be in .jpg format, of at least one meg in size.

You are under no obligation to purchase a yearbook!  Yearbook purchases are
strictly voluntary, and through blurb.com.

Send images to jshul at Comcast dot net

Best,

Jim

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] LAST CALL FOR 2009 YEARBOOK!)