Subject: [Leica] 2009 LUG Yearbook Shortlist
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:43:06 +0100

Hi Jeff,

I think it is a great idea. I had a shortlist of 47 pictures, I think, but
once I decided on the final 2, I deleted the others from the directory to
which I had exported the JPEGs, and now I don't remember exactly what they
were.

In any event, I am working on my own Alicante 2009 yearbook, partly spurred
by the nutty idea that I have taken enough decent pictures during 2009 to
make them worth printing in a book, and partly by our recurring discussions
about the inherent impermanence of digital media--at least this way there
will be a paper copy in 2059 for my grandchildren to look at.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain