Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Walking Around
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:23:16 -0800 (PST)

Heck Geoff, nothing to be sorry about! I'm always delighted to hear that
even 1 person likes 1 of the images!! Some postings get no response from the
list; that's when I know that I'm just not seeing well.

As for this?being able to "see or not to see" thing,?I think both conditions
are temporary for us "part time professionals".
Thanks for looking and I'm glad you liked.
Best for the new year,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA