Subject: [Leica] Last Minute LUG Book Surge to 111 participants so far...
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:10:51 -0500

.and still accepting new participants through midnight, EST USA.

I'm glad to see that so many were wrested from their torpor and sent
images-most of which in my estimation were really fascinating, and great
additions to the book.  If you haven't sent in yours yet, there's still
time.

Up to two images per person.

Format is .jpg, at least one meg file size (1000KB or bigger)

Name, title of each image, equipment used.

Need not be Leica equipment, but must be photographed this year.

Images are not judged, but are put into the book.

No obligation whatsoever to buy the finished book!

Reply to jshul at Comcast dot net .

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA