Subject: [Leica] Searching the Archives
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:00:20 -0800

Hi Luggers,
Mark's search of the archives inspired me to do the same. My name
first showed up in May 1997 and has been mentioned in 2,049 posts up
to Oct 13, 2009 and 150 times in the current archive. And I am not a
daily poster by any means. A tip of the party hat to saloon keeper
Brian Reid for keeping this all going and Happy New Year to all.
Howard ( slightly hungover in HK this am)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Searching the Archives)