Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca NOW GETTING OLD! :-(
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:35:01 -0500

>> Ted wrote -

>> I hate this aging crap with such a great vengeance! I will not and
>> am not going to sit back and become a fat assed gut sagging old man
>> waiting to die! My life has been filled with wonderful places and
>> the greatest of assignments and I fully expect to go right on until
>> I go down with a camera, Leica or whatever in hand!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/dad_+living+life_001.jpg.html

My dad says "ditto"

Plus, this explains why sometimes there is a totally rational reason
for wanting a large zoom on a point and shoot camera...

Sue

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca NOW GETTING OLD! :-()
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMGS: Lake Titicaca NOW GETTING OLD! :-()