Subject: [Leica] Blad back
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 16:12:23 -0500

> HI Alastair,
> V or H system? If V, which back do you have?
> Thanks,
> Bob
>  Bob Adler
> Palo Alto, CA
> http://www.rgaphoto.com

Hi Bob,
after your help, I bought a second hand 205. Its now "modified" for the
CFV 39 back from Hasselblad. I had some issues using it on the 2000fcm
before the camera came home from Sweden, but it works well with the 205
(though I'm still trying to work out what features I've lost in the
"conversion" other than the iso readings from my film backs)

Happy New Year

Alastair

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Blad back: image sample)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Blad back)