Subject: [Leica] Wide angle LARRY Z.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 14:42:29 -0800

Lawrence Zeitlin offered
Subject: [Leica] Wide angle

> return to sanity and use normal lenses. Even the top people.<<<<<
PLUS A BUNCH MORE BELOW:

Hi Larry,
I always find dissertations of the theories of lenses or other pieces of
photo gear as you make here quite interesting!
In 60 years of shooting as a professional I've never had a theory on any
piece of photo equipment in my life because it never entered my mind. WHY?
Well I've always been too busy using the right lens to photograph the right
scene at the right moment. It could be a 15 or an 800mm but it was the lens
for the moment without thought.

Actually, I think? What you've pointed out is what I meant earlier.... "If
you think. The best moment is passed. It's see-shoot.  Because you can't
think and shoot period.

Maybe I'm misreading what you've written. Although I do find the complete
post interesting.
thanks for posting.
cheers,
ted