Subject: [Leica] Wide angle
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 18:37:45 -0500

People stopped getting a 50 as their first lens (normal) decades ago they
got a 35mm lens.
A point and shoot would have a 35mm lens on it. Or just a tad wider.
But over a decade ago lots of informed people with smart friends to ask
started starting out with not a 35 but a 28.

To me a 35 is by far the most useful lens when shooting 35.
But if I had a second lens I'd want it to be an ultra wide.

Mark William Rabiner