Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warm Spot on a Cold Day
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:57:19 +0000

I read books on planes with some software on my iphone. The main gain is
that it doesn't matter that the light is rubbish and the overhead lamp at
completely the wrong angle. I also have about 500 books available, FWIW.
At home we search charity shops, buy used then give the books back to the
charity shop when read so they can sell them again. Not much use to the
copyright holder though...
Frank