Subject: [Leica] Young sheperdess
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:48:08 -0500

At 10:37 AM 1/3/2010, you wrote:
>Tina,
>This picture of a young girl and her friend is warming for all seasons.
>Question: Did you use a fill in flash or a reflector to lighten the shadow
>side?
>
>Larry Z

Thanks, Larry.  No, I made two virtual copies in LR and over-exposed
them, then layered them with the original.  Some people think I
overdid it so next time I'll try just one copy and reduce the layering.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Young sheperdess)