Subject: [Leica] Kindle surrogate
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 13:49:17 -0500

> Jim,
>
> I set the New York Times as the home page on my Safari browser <
> www.nytimes.com>. As I drink my morning coffee, I simply turn on my laptop
> and up comes the paper. It beats having the dog bring me a well chewed
> copy.
> Once in a while I get to see Mark Rabiner's pictures of old cars.
>
> Larry Z

I had bird dogs bring my paper. Very soft mouths. Springer spaniels. But not
that easy to train.
Unlike a German Sheppard who just understand plain English.
That's how you train them.
You just say "bring me the paper Elmo" and they he goes "why didn't you say
so?" and goes out and gets it. Doesn't chew it up much.
 I did 24 cars for the NY Times in 24 months its someone else's turn to do
it.

Mark William Rabiner