Subject: [Leica] Wide angle: Nocti and elbows
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 17:15:26 -0500

Thanks Ted for the tips. I could have used them. We were at the
presentation to the skipper at the end of the Sydney Hobart race last
week. Here is my Nocti image of the winning skipper, squeezed between
interviewers, and yes, for a Kiwi, he's seen a lot of "sun"

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Hobart+Tasmania/Hobart09-11.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/ykhfdbd

Later arrivals could be captured with the "slower" cameras and lenes

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Hobart+Tasmania/Hobart09-10.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/yhtbejv

Cheers

alastair