Subject: [Leica] IMG: Recent Portrait Session Chris Williams
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:12:45 -0600

Hey Scott,

Just Lightroom only on those images. I take the "clarity" tool down to
-20 to -30. That leaves the image still sharp, but with a soft glow. I
also think making the image with a warm tone helps as well instead of
just going straight B&W. If you use LR I can email you my presets.

Another thing probably helping is the older Leica lenses. I mainly use
a 1972 50mm and 1966 35mm Summicron on the M8. That could account for
some glow as well, cause I do not notice it was much with the CV 35/1.2.

Here's one(same couple) with the Nikon D3. See if you think it has the
same glow or not(basic same LR preset applied).

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261
New Orleans,LA