Subject: [Leica] PhotoLA bound...
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 00:20:55 -0800

I will be doing the ReviewLA / PhotoLA events (weekend of Jan 14-17).
I will be flying in on the 15th and out on the evening of the 18th,
and planning to do some shoots may be around Salton Sea area on the 17
/ 18. Anyone wants to get together in the evening or on the 17/18,
please email me privately.

Also need to know the closet place to Santa Monica to pick up some 120
films. I'm not going to take them through TSA...

Thanks,

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: