Subject: [Leica] IMG: 2010 PLUS FILM AND PROJECTOR THOUGHTS!
From: styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz)
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 09:46:11 +0100

Ted, fine with me.

Best,
Rudy
---
Website: http://www.avianart.com
PGP Public Key : http://www.avianart.com/pub/GPGP-PublicKey.asc

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG: 2010)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: 2010)
Message from styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz) ([Leica] IMG: 2010)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: 2010 PLUS FILM AND PROJECTOR THOUGHTS!)