Subject: [Leica] Leica Salzburg Gallery
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 01:14:48 -0800

Hello All,

I just wanted to give you a heads up on an exciting and humbling
exhibition. My work is being shown at the Leica Gallery in Salzburg in
a solo show called "Street Life." It's basically the same work that
was shown in Oct/Nov at the Frankfurt gallery, but minus some prints
that sold. That still leaves 40 or more images to see if you find
yourself in Salzburg over the next couple months. The opening of the
show is this Thursday night, January 7th, and I believe the show runs
until March 2nd. I am in Frankfurt right now and leaving for Salzburg
in the morning, so I will be at the opening.

It's been quite a year or so for me Leica-wise, and I'm very grateful
for all the opportunities. I'm also very thankful for all the support
and encouragement from my friends here on the LUG over the last 10
years.

Yet another Happy New Year to you all, and let's make 2010 the
beginning of a great decade!

Cheers,

Craig

NO ARCHIVE