Subject: [Leica] OT: new French films tells my French family's history
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:53:21 +0100

You remember well, Steve! When Joseph comes to visit, the first order of
business is to look for a suitable boules pitch. There are plenty around
Alicante, including near my home, so this spring when he and my uncle from
Florida visited, we had our 3 Nations Championship:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/P?tanque-in-Alicante/7561180_HAEz4#488606861_T3Jn3

You are right about the impact on the French psyche--because most of the
rounding up was not done by Germans but by French police and gendarmerie, in
the service of the Vichy government.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman