Subject: [Leica] New Decade, New Gallery
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 03:17:12 -0500

> I got here in 1999 and started posting that November.  I was really
> active for the first few years, not so much lately.  This was an hour a
> day habit for a long time which adds up!  Still except for a couple of
> brief breaks I have continued to look at all the great photos and read a
> lot of the comments.  I've made a lot of friends here and have met them
> face to face in some pretty interesting places.
>
> One of the goals I set for myself was to show more of my photos.  Since
> most have been shot with the Leica lately I thought I would start on the
> LUG.
>
> Here is a sample of last year's work:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/MikeD/Selects-09/

Mike,
this one is probably my favorite:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/MikeD/Selects-09/2009-09-008.jpg.html

I would have made it "harder" by trimming off the bottom to make it all
reflection. I also liked the abandoned garage station in the mist.

Cheers

alastair

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] New Decade, New Gallery)