Subject: [Leica] SD card will wirelessly upload your photos as you shoot
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:17:55 -0500

Kyle,

This is a good thing? Are you willing surrender editorial control like this?
If yes, they might as well replace you, the photographer, with a remote
controlled camera robot.

As for confiscation risks, the microSD cards are so small now that it would
be really easy to stick it under one's tongue or loose it in one's pocket
amongst the coins. :) Or for the truly paranoid, use a cellphone camera and
send the pictures off immediately without having to look for a Wifi hotspot.

Regards,
Spencer