Subject: [Leica] SD card will wirelessly upload your photos as you shoot
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:00:22 -0800

i have bought and returned all the previous versions of these cards. for one
thing it will not work with m8/m9, second it is very slow. third since this
is a blind ftp copy, once it sees a file, it has to check and re check the
file size till it becomes stable and the one more pass before copy (another
slow problem)