Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:13:21 -0500

> 2010-01-06-09:59:42 Nathan Wajsman:
>> The two girls were nothing to write home about either.
>
> Wow, that's kind of mean.  I assume they're the happy new owner's
> daughters,
> not some spokesmodels hired in to sell product through titillation.
>
>  -Jeff

The comments made below later by all kinds of people on the site are as
interesting as the site content.
Three out of four or the replies were very positive on the very able
daughters.
RottingOrange thought they were awesome.
@Showbiz agreed. But was himself 18.
Importantly I learned what a Ginger is.
It means red hair and freckles.
That poor Canon camera!
It looked third rate has been next to the stealth Leica. A no good bum.
It was you Charlie!

The thing of beauty was truly the black Leica camera. But I'd like to play
with the boxes.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing)