Subject: [Leica] 2009 Yearbook Is Here!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:46:04 -0500

It was waiting for me by the front steps as promised.  I'll spare you the
unboxing
video.  :-)

I've only glanced through it but it looks to me that we've outdone
ourselves.   It may be the best one ever.  I intend to spend at least part
of the evening taking a leisurely tour of its pages.

I wonder if I was the first one in the world to get the book.  Now there
would be an honor! :-)

Mine arrived at 17:43 GMT January 6, 2010.   Anyone get theirs before then?

Many thanks, Jim, for another fine production.

Regards,

Dick