Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:49:23 -0800

That's a bunch more work for Jim, and I don't think that we should
burden him further. While I do agree with the comments on the cover
and would also suggest that he might pick something else, I'm not
sure it's worth the extra hassle.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design