Subject: [Leica] Some Serious Eye-Candy
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:55:09 -0500

If you're in the mood for some really dramatic images check this out:

http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=2398&View=Results&Rows=4

The link was just forward to me.  After a while all that spectacular-ness
begins to tire, but there are some astonishing photos in this group.  Many
looked more representative of excellence in Photoshop processing rather than
photography, but that's OK by me if the results are good.

I was surprised, too, at how many were taken with pro-sumer and lesser
cameras.  For each of the top of the line Nikons and Canons used, I'd guess
there were ten D90s, 20Ds and small-sensor cameras represented.  I saw one
M8 image in the first 300 (that was as far as I got).

Regards,

Dick

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Some Serious Eye-Candy)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Some Serious Eye-Candy)