Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three days in Andalucía
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:34:42 +0100

Between Christmas and New Year I spent 3 days visiting Andaluc?a with my
sister and brother-in-law. We started in Seville, my favourite city in Spain
and a somewhat emotional return since the last time I was there was with my
father, 3 weeks before he died in the autumn of 2004. We then moved on to
Gibraltar and Granada. I have selected 40 pictures to share with you:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/andalucia2009/

My Leica M8 was in hospital in Solms, so I had to make do with inferior
equipment: the colour pictures are with a point-and-shoot, and the B&W are
on film (C41 Kodak B&W, developed by a local lab and scanned on my Epson
V700). Nonetheless, I hope it will give you a flavour of one of my favourite
places on Earth.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain