Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:31:59 +1000

Sonny I was just expressing my opinion as well. I'm astounded that this is
even an issue. In any event, Jim's book represent an enormous amount of work
on his part and, like you I respect his artistic control.
As is probably known by some I always encourage and support the Leica part
of the LUG and book (and put together two books containing exclusively Leica
content by active and talented LUG folks too).
I'll leave it alone.