Subject: [Leica] For Wedding Photographers
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:48:12 -0600

Very good.  I have been asked once or twice to "shoot" a wedding, but I have
declined since (a) a pro should be retained and paid for that and (b) I
wouldn't be very good at it to say the least.  I did something like that
once, a volunteer commemorative Blurb book.  The only criticism I got was
not photographic, but that some people who should have been included were
not.  Another reason to hire a pro, who would have checked out the social
register, a thought never occurring to me.  Thanks for all your work.

Best Regards,

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.kencarney.com