Subject: [Leica] Argomania
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 01:01:30 -0500

Hi Everyone

FYI, you might want to have a look at this book about Argus cameras. Since
most of you are serious camera collectors or photo historians, I don't have
to explain the significance of the old Argus to photography! I'm sure the
veterans among you have some interesting Argus  stories

to tell.

Javier

http://www.ultragone.net