Subject: [Leica] IMG: Abuela
From: styx at me.com (Ruediger Merz)
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:41:32 +0100

Tina,

now I know what I missed in your 'HDR' images. Shadow !  Shadow which gives
you a depth, which gives you a 3 dimensionality. This B&W photo has it.
Light and shadow. And I am not talking about light and dark areas, I am
talking about shadow. Real shadow. This is a great photo. Well done.

Keep up the great work Tina.

Best,
Rudy
---