Subject: [Leica] Picture Update
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:19:38 -0600

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Jim Shulman <jshul at comcast.net> wrote:

> This store:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/product+placement+sm.jpg.html
>
> shown in a picture from last Spring
>

> Is now out of business:
>
> http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=184455

 Florida Quarterback Tim Tebow had the reference to that verse under his
eyes in the game last week.

Ephesians 2:8-10

The gun dealer left out part of the reading.

 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is
the gift of God:  Not of works, *lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which
God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.*

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com