Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weekend Activity Continued
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:10:29 -0700

Jim Nichols writes:

> I'm not sure about the links, but I finally found all four shots. Looks
> like a lot of good eating! The Jupiter 3 seems to do a fine job. I have
> never used it, but do have a Jupiter 12 which I like very much on my IIIf.
> The Maple Syrup looks familiar. The small bottle looks like the same thing
> we find at Kroger and Wal-Mart, and is very good on pancakes.

Thanks Jim, I've sent corrected links.

For marinades for smoking fish I find the medium grade maple syrup works
best as it is more robust and provides more flavour when absorbed into the
flesh.

Last 35 lbs of smoked salmon I did disappeared completely over Xmas. This
has been our first reasonable weather (over zero degrees) since mid-November
so more salmon out of the freezer and into the smoker. I still have about
100lbs from last summer's fishing left to smoke.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Weekend Activity Continued)