Subject: [Leica] Denver LUG get together
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:09:31 -0700

These are my meager photos of our get together

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Charcot/denverlug/

I am hoping some of the other attendees put their photos up.  I was shooting
K64 and even with f/1.1 it's going to be tough.  And........of course I
won't have them for 2 more weeks.  It was great to meet a bunch of gear
heads.  The photos shown here were taken with my Droid camera phone - even
at 5mp it's not as good as the iPhone 3 mp camera.

ernie nitka

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] Denver LUG get together)