Subject: [Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:56:22 -0800

Joseph Yao offered
Subject: Re: [Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?

> That issue would have been covered by warranty in my part of the world.
> And
> I am sure the lens in question is a 35/1.2, not 50/1.2 ;-).

Hi Joseph and others,
Yes the lens in question is the C/V 35mm f1.2. An absolutely smashing great
lens! I purchaseed it to use intandem with the Noctilux when using M7 bodies
and a third M7 with the 90mm Summicron.

The C/V 35  1.2 on the M8 is a beauty on the M8 and makes it a pleasure to
make prints from the results.

cheers,
ted