Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, specifically the finder
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:13:18 -0500

I have both finders.  The 40 mm is slightly offset, is not exactly over the
lens, and prevents the flash from deploying.  At least in the one I have,
the metal 35 mm Voightlander finder is a very close match of the 40mm
effective field so view of the camera.  That makes it a better choice to me.

Regards,

Dick