Subject: [Leica] As Steve ... warm wishes too for the 2010
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:11:59 +0100

Hi Ted,

First at all thanks for looking and for your kind words to Maria.

She is for the moment my only grand child and I'm so proud... I hope
have more. My oldest daughter she's not yet married, and for the
moment I see nobody on the list.... It will be very, very nice to have
10 and all of them will have learned something very important from
their grandfather, the value of a word, the value of spare and the
sense of investing. These kind of thigs are not always learned in a
High School, and the charachter, I don't know if I can use the word
"formation" (in english), is something that always belong to the
person and will be never forget.

This is a great history dear Ted, you did the best investment on your
live, they will never forget, and probably do the same with their
grandson, maybe this will be a tradition on the futures generations of
the Grand's family.

I'll consider this to tell to Maria when she's older, and I will do
also an estimation of how many grand children can I have...

You should be proud of this and once more thisprouves your great
humanity sense on the life. Thank you for sharing,

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/01/2010, a las 6:44, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: