Subject: [Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:36:01 +0430

Spencer - yes these are I-beams, but because the steel was soft, they
had to double them up - sensible precaution ......

You are right about poplar, here are a few more from construction in
Islamabad.  Go to:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/Pakistan+Construction/DSC00124.jpg.html

....... and the next two

Thanks for the suggestion - Gilgit photo is neat - they work on
breaking up those rocks with no eye protection at all.

Hugh

Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul)